Saturday, January 08, 2005

First Week

Well, the first week of Winter Quarter classes came to a end yesterday, and I can tell that I will be constantly reading. I forget the actual page number, but we have read around 50 pages so far in philosophy, boy oh boy. We have already had a small quiz in that course. My architecture course (arch 380) wont to bad I think, but it isn't really what I expected. It is called Introduction to Computers in Architecture, I was expecting to use advanced architectural software for various projects, but it seems as though we are just learning to make a Web page. Oops, that was one of the reasons why I was was hired by the Department of Defense this past summer, so I'm not stressed out at all about that class. The instructor told us that next week we are going to spend both days making our rsum for our site, and I came home and built it in a few minutes, then I made it a little fancy.

At work we have produced around 600 pages of Braille for the blind students and staff here at school, and I have done a good size of that myself. My boss has even put in a petition to give me a raise. So, I am pretty psyched about that.

Now back to studying.

4 comments:

Rhonda Pittman said...

Hi Ryan :)
Its me :) I thought since you always post comments on my blog I should return that favour. Sounds like you have an interesting semester ahead. Too smart for me. I'll be enjoying my good old sexual behaviour classes at Memorial University of Newfoundland this semester! yay for that! Kepp in touch cutie.. i'm out *kissies*

RyanB said...

Hey Rhonda!
What an odd set of classes for you hun, haven't changed a bit...sexual behaviors weird. You should contact me more often... *kiss*

Rhonda Pittman said...

Really though would you expect any different of me? At least I know its a subject I will excel in ;) Keep in Touch and you can add me to whatever it is you were talking about if you wish :)

RyanB said...

Lol, no I don't now that I think of back then...Ok I'll add you