Tuesday, October 28, 2003

Lalala

Microsoft was pretty cool yesterday. But of course the four hours I was there wasn't enough. I got there around 9:30, or so. The other guy who rode up with me and I got a little tour of the office. Then my mentor took me to a site off campus, to do some work. That was really cool, except I cannot say too much more about it. I also learned a lot about what I need to learn, but only the beginnings are touched on in CSE mid-400 lvl...::sigh:: So I have a lot of outside work to do. But no time! Unfortunately, I also didn't get to hand out my resume...

I am just sitting at work now, bored, and absolutely nothing to do. I left most of my homework on my desk in my dorm. Somebody loaded this program that is called QuickShield and it blocks all popups, and the links. So I get to hold constantly.